Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 131: Favor Baskets from Scrapbook Paper (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

These turned out so cute and only required a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper, ruler, hole punch and ribbon.  After I finished the first one, I kept making them even though I don't have anything to go in them yet!  I'd better start baking and then distributing as friend / neighbor gifts!

I followed the blogger's tutorial exactly, and felt that she described the steps concisely -- go check them out and make your own baskets!  The only tip I would contribute is that it works better to use sturdy, double-sided scrapbook paper.  The folds are a little more difficult to do with the double-sided paper, but in the end, you'll have a much sturdier basket that will hold  more items and is pretty on both the inside and out!
Verdict: SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment