Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 148: Simple Bread Machine Bread (success).

 Pinterest pin and website link.

I am on a mission to use the appliances in my kitchen that I've rarely (or never!) used -- or I'm going to get rid of them!  I'm so happy that I tried out my bread machine.  This was a simple recipe to make and the bread was good!

Ingredients1-1/3 cups warm water, about 110 degrees
2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons white sugar
3 teaspoons yeast
1/3 cup olive oil
4 cups flour (I used 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour and 2-1/2 cups white bread flour)
2 teaspoons salt
 Directions
In a bread machine, place water, oil and salt.  Add flour on top of liquids. Pour sugar into one corner of the bread machine basket. Then make a well in the center of the flour and pour in the yeast. 
 Set your bread machine for "basic" loaf, and let it do the work for you! 

Verdict: SUCCESS!  My family liked this bread, and even though I've found another recipe we like ever better, this one is much easier to do because all the steps are in the bread machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment