Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 143: Using a Dustpan to Fill a Large Container (fail).

Pinterest pin and website picture.

Depending on the size / depth of your sinks, this could actually work as pictured.  However, when I tried this at home, I discovered that my sinks are much too deep for this to work.  As you can see below, for the dustpan to drain down into the cooler, it has to hang over the edge of the sink; the faucet, however, is nowhere close to being able to drip water into the dustpan.  When I pulled the detachable faucet over to the dustpan and poured water into it, the water went into the cooler.  It didn't make sense to use this pin, though, in that situation -- I could just have squirted water directly from the detachable faucet into the cooler and skipped the dustpan step!
Verdict: FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment