Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 33: DIY Chalkboard Printable (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

I don't have any fancy graphic software on my computer, so I used PicMonkey to complete this DIY chalkboard sign -- and since I'm not a designer, I love how it turned out!  I uploaded the blog author's free chalkboard background onto the PicMonkey site, added text, saved the .jpeg to my computer, and then printed it as an 11x14 at Costco for $2.99.  I love it -- and was able to quickly put this together for our Superbowl party today!
Go Hawks!
Verdict: success!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I've used this as a guide a couple of times now. Once to create the cover photo for the SHLP preschool page and to work on my dinner rules sign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see the finished -- and displayed -- dinner rules sign!

      Delete