Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 35: Baked Potatoes in the Crock-Pot (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

Ever since I pinned this over a year ago, we have baked potatoes in the Crock-Pot about twice a month.  I do them for parties, dinner with friends or just our family-of-four dinners.  To me, potatoes are so much easier to cook in the Crock-Pot for eight hours than in the oven for one hour (where I might be trying to cook something else at the same time).  Once you try them in the Crock-Pot, I promise you won't go back because they're so soft and delicious!

Instructions:
Wash and pierce as many raw potatoes as needed.
Wrap in foil.
Place in Crock-Pot, on low, for 8 hours.
We typically serve them with sour cream, salsa, bacon, shredded cheese, and broccoli.
Verdict: success!

No comments:

Post a Comment