Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 43: Shaving Cream + Corn Starch Foam Dough (fail).

Pinterest pin and website link.

Ingredients:
Shaving cream
Corn starch
Food coloring (optional)

Instructions:
Pour about the same amount of cornstarch and shaving cream into a pile.  Then, mix it well by squishing it with your fingers.  Add more of either ingredient until you get a moldable dough.
I never got this to turn into anything closely resembling a moldable dough -- and I tried for a long time to make this project a success because my kids really wanted to use it!
It was just a sticky, crumbly, smelly mess (I've decided that shaving cream fumes give me a headache) -- this is my hand after trying to mold the shaving cream and corn starch into a ball.  We will not be trying this again!
Verdict: fail

No comments:

Post a Comment