Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 40: Cleaning Shower Heads with Vinegar (fail).

Pinterest pin and website link.

Since having kids, I have discovered my love for cleaning with vinegar instead of store-bought, potentially toxic, chemicals.  Despite its many wonders, vinegar did not do the trick for cleaning my shower heads.
This is what my master shower head looked like before a vinegar soak.
While soaking in vinegar for an hour.
 Immediately after removing the bag o' vinegar.  Looks promising, right??
But after wiping it down and letting it fully dry for five minutes, the final result wasn't much better than what I started with.  Bummer. 
Verdict: fail.

1 comment:

  1. You can now take chlorine free showers with our new 3 step filtering system. Weather you are looking for a shower filter or Shower head.

    ReplyDelete