Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 34: Marbled Cupcakes (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

I used the trick for making boxed cupcakes taste like bakery cupcakes -- and they were a hit again!

Divide the batter evenly and tint one half of it a different color of your choice.
The blog author has different amounts of each batter she puts in, but I did the following measurements: 1 tablespoon green, 1 tablespoon white on top, and 1 tablespoon green on top of that.  Then, use a toothpick to "swirl" the colors together to get a marbled look.
 Pre-frosting.
All ready for our Seahawks Superbowl party!  Obviously, these cupcakes are the reason they won!
Verdict: success!

2 comments:

  1. I used your tip of making boxed cupcakes like bakery and yummy!! I also combined with the idea you had in the banana bread post about putting it in a ziploc and my muffin tin stayed SO much cleaner!! Thank you for the tests!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad the tests are helping -- I'm having such a fun time!

      Delete