Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 107: Homemade Bubble Solution (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

I think I've found our new homemade bubble recipe -- it's easy to make, uses only three ingredients, smells delicious, and didn't frustrate my kids when they were using it since they were easily able to create lots of bubbles using this solution.

Ingredients:
2 cups water
1/2 cup liquid dish soap (I may experiment with different varieties to see if the bubbles differ)
1/8 cup corn syrup

Pour the ingredients into a large container and shake well.  Allow the bubbles to settle for a few minutes before using.  This is what my solution looked like before allowing it to settle:
Play!
I found that we could blow the largest bubbles when I let the solution sit for a day before using. That's mostly a reminder for me to make this beforehand!
Verdict: SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment