Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 114: Heart Manicure (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

Even though Valentine's Day has already passed, I thought this was cute to try -- and it worked!  Instead of taking my own "how to" pictures, I decided not to reinvent the wheel and instead, simply borrowed the original blog author's photo below (website link above).

Materials: Toothpick, nail polish & a piece of tinfoil.
Instructions:
Pour a small amount of polish on a piece of tinfoil; refrain from using a quick-dry polish, as it will get sticky very quickly.  Let the polish sit for one minute to thicken up just a little bit, which will make it easier to work with.  Using a toothpick dipped in polish, make a dot on the nail.  Make a second dot next to that.  Using the toothpick tip, drag one of the dots down at a 45-degree angle.  Drag the other dot down at a 45-degree angle to meet the other side.

My finished nail -- I love it!
Verdict: SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment