Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 95: Listerine Foot Soak (fail).

Pinterest pin and website link.

I multiplied the original recipe by 4 so that most of my feet could be submerged in the solution to take full advantage of the foot soak:

Recipe:
1 cup Listerine
1 cup distilled white vinegar
2 cups warm water 
I then soaked my feet for 10 minutes, dried them off with a towel (noticing that no dead skin was removed from my feet, as the original pin had claimed would happen), and then realized that my feet were blue.  Blue!  And they still are after washing them with soap and soaking them in just water for another 10 minutes!  Plus, the smell of Listerine from my feet is overpowering!
Verdict: FAIL.  I wish I'd done a little more research before doing this pin -- another blogger had a very similar experience to mine, although her feet appear even more blue than mine!

1 comment: