Thursday, April 3, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days: Week 4 Update.

Heading towards the home stretch of this "40 Bags in 40 Days" Project!

25: Toiletries (nail polish, unused medicines, extra hair dryer, etc.)
Messy.
Paired down and organized.
26: Daughter's clothing to save for her -- I was sentimental about giving away my kids' newborn to 4T clothing, but found that it was much easier to get it out of my house if a) it was going to someone I know and love and b) I saved a few of my favorite items and included a picture of the kids in each outfit.
Clothing and pictures to save.
Packed away in her "hope chest" (a.k.a. a Sterilite tub!).
27: Son's clothing to save for him.
Clothing and pictures to save.
Packed.
28: Son's room.
29. Entryway closet.
Before.
After.
30. Craft, picture, gifting storage closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment