Friday, April 18, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days: Week 5 Update.

This project is finished, and it feels good to have gotten so many things out of my house!  I didn't keep track of how many bags total I cleaned out of the house -- and although I don't think it was close to 40 bags of items to trash, consign and donate -- it feels great to have cleaned out 40 areas!

31. Master closet organization (I didn't want to spend the money on a dresser, plus I already had these bins, so I just added labels and now I feel organized!):
32. Outside toys:
33. Painting supplies:
34. Pantry:
35. Master bathroom cabinets:
36. Bedside table:
37. Husband's white socks and t-shirts (I basically just threw away everything he had and bought new!):
38. Birthday party prep bin (these items were randomly stashed throughout the house):
39. Kids' bathroom cabinets:
40. Random kid gifts (purchased on sale, and now safely hidden for birthday party gifts or birthday / holiday presents for my kids)
Done!

Verdict: SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment