Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 98: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt (fail).

Pinterest pin and website link.

This tasted gross -- I think it might have been the sour taste of the Greek yogurt overpowering the rest of the ingredients, and if I tried this again, I'd likely use a honey or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, and then exclude either the actual honey or vanilla from the recipe.  Mine was also not as thick or tan/brown as the original picture pinned -- I wonder if the recipe meant to call for more peanut butter?  Either way, this was not good.

Ingredients:
6 ounces plain Greek yogurt (I would try one with a honey or vanilla base)
1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon of honey
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips
Dash of sea salt
Mix ingredients together and serve.
Verdict: FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment