Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10: Crock-Pot Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

I never knew I liked pork, but I know I love my Crock-Pot, and I'm fairly willing to try just about anything in there.  Because of this recipe, we now LOVE pork.  Like, love it so much we have it about once a week.  Suffice it to say, you should probably prepare yourself for many more pork tenderloin recipe "pins" coming up!


Ingredients prepped and ready.
(Side-note about that particular pork tenderloin -- it's from Costco (of course!) and I was initially hesitant to buy it (before I knew that we loved pork) because it's around $20 for what I assumed were 2 pork loins.  Nope -- there are 4 in there.  You can't really beat $5 per meal for meat! 

Crock-Pot loaded and ready to turn on low for 3-4 hours.
Cooked!
Verdict: paired with a Trader Joe's salad in a bag, wine, and Crock-Pot mashed potatoes, this is one of our favorite meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment