Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorite -- Tension Rod.

Pinterest pin and website link.

Since we moved into our house, my cutting boards have been thrown into the cabinet that houses all of our (mismatched) Tupperware.  Each time I need a cutting board, I end up moving aside multiple items to get at one cutting board, which was annoying...
When I saw this pin, I knew I would try it.  My only problem with implementing this was that all my lower kitchen cupboards, except one, are located directly underneath drawers, which meant there was nowhere to attach a tension rod to the top of the cabinet since it slides out whenever the drawer is opened (this is probably the same issue in everyone's kitchen).  I ended up moving the cutting boards under my stove, and it's been wonderfully organized since the tension rod went up!  I love when organization happens for just $4.99!
It also allowed me to have the space to organize and / or toss all of my Tupperware.  The only downside to this is that I know I'll fill this space with more Tupperware!

No comments:

Post a Comment