Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14: DIY Newborn Subway Art (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

I have a love for all things Do-It-Yourself + Subway Art + newborns, so I was excited to pin this project that combined all three!  I don't have a fancy editing program like Photoshop, so I was excited that this project required only Microsoft Word to complete.  I followed the instructions exactly, and came up with this for a friend who just had her third baby.  It was super easy and inexpensive -- the print at Costco was $1.50 and the frame was on clearance at Michael's for $4.
The only extra step I took was converting the file from a doc to jpg format so that I could print it through Costco's photo center (instead of from my home printer as a word document).  I went to Zamzar, a free online conversion site, and when the jpg file was ready, they sent the link to my email address.

Verdict: Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment