Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25: Crock-Pot Balsamic Pork (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

Although we already have a go-to Crock-Pot pork recipe, I didn't want to serve it so often that my family started to dislike it!  I found another delicious-looking recipe on Pinterest -- and it didn't disappoint!  I didn't have a roast in my fridge, so I substituted pork tenderloin instead.
Ingredients.
Ready to turn on the Crock-Pot (using Slow Cooker Liners to make clean-up easy).
Done -- and delicious!
Verdict: success!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Donna -- if you click on the website link at the top of the post, you should see the original ingredients and directions. Enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Here's the direct link: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/01/crock-pot-balsamic-pork-roast.html#_a5y_p=1188374

      Delete