Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 64: 40 Bags in 40 Days (success).

Pinterest pin and website link.

If you've ever visited my home, you may have noticed that I never offer to hang up your coat.  There is a very good reason why I don't...

Exhibit A
Most of our house is typically clean and tidy, but there are pockets that I prefer no one to ever see...
Exhibit B
I'm excited to do this "40 Bags in 40 Days" challenge during Lent this year, as I feel like my family spends too much time and money acquiring new things that we don't really need / use. Here's hoping that this purge will help me to scale back on buying (new crap to bring into our house) long after the 40 days are done.

I'll post periodic updates as I work through the 40 days -- and update whether this was a success or fail at the end of Lent!


Verdict: Success

Week 1 Update.
Week 2 Update.
Week 3 Update.
Week 4 Update.
Week 5 Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment