Wednesday, March 19, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days: Week 2 Update.

I'm still loving this project -- although my house feels messier since I'm ignoring all other cleaning-type activities in favor of cleaning just my designated space a day!

8. Kids' activity table (located in the office): this table is always a dumping ground for anything that comes into the office.  I wanted to clear it off so that the kids could be occupied at it when I need to get something done at my desk.
Before (and this was taken on a good day!):
After:
9. Middle car console:
10. Kids' car toys and books:
11. Hallway hooks for coats & backpacks:
12. Downstairs' bathroom cabinet and drawers:
13. Entryway (with hidden shoes in baskets):
14. Daughter's closet:
15. Daughter's bookshelf (we need to get her some new books!  I cleared out all the baby board books from her room and her bookshelf is now looking a little neglected):

No comments:

Post a Comment