Friday, March 28, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days: Week 3 Update.

I'm over halfway done with the "40 Bags in 40 Days" project!

16. Kitchen cabinets -- below counter:
17. Kitchen cabinets -- above counter:
18. Recipe cabinet:
19. Fridge:
20. Playroom toys:
21. Kids' schoolwork: I decided to throw all schoolwork for the year in the drawer of our old changing table...
...and at the end of the year, I'll pick a few items to save for each child and put them in the below Sterilite file boxes.  I'm hoping to have only 1-2 file boxes per kid for his/her entire K-12 education (versus the thousands upon thousands of papers that I moved from house to house, finally wading through (and tossing most) in my thirties!).
22. Daughter's bed drawers.
23. Daughter's room.
24. Hats and gloves organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment