Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 60: Tension Rod to Hang Spray Bottles (success).

Pinterest pin and website/video link.

I forgot to take a "before" picture of my kitchen pantry shelves, but I had A LOT of spray bottles taking up valuable space in there.  I decided I wanted to re-vamp underneath my laundry room sink to make room to hang the spray bottles that I needed upstairs, and leave the pantry free for food items and spray bottles that we used downstairs.

Here is a glimpse underneath my laundry room sink before...
 ...and after!
I hung my tension rod ($4 at Fred Meyer) near the back of the cabinet so that I could easily see into the bins near the front and slide them out as needed.  Here's hoping that I will be more motivated to clean upstairs now that I have some products up here!

Verdict: success.

No comments:

Post a Comment