Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorite: Crock-Pot Delicious Dinner Mixes.

Website link.

As you know, my favorite mode of cooking involves using my Crock-Pot, so I was excited to try one of these "Delicious Dinner" mixes when I saw them on sale at Bartell's.  I picked up the Chicken Marsala mix because I already had the additional ingredients needed at home.  We loved it -- and will definitely be trying more of these when I see them on sale!

Ingredients:
    • 1 pkg. seasoning mix (included)
    • 1 pkg. vegetable mix (included)
    • 1 pkg. pasta (included)
    • 2½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
    • 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    • 1¼ cup Marsala wine
    • 2 cups fresh-sliced mushrooms (I didn't have this many)
    I added a bagged salad from Costco, and dinner was done -- with minimal effort!
    Verdict: SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment